AxTools Visual Logger is a tool dedicated to ease the software development process, being mainly focused on the debugging phase.
The Visual Logger can be used on development machines when tracing information is added to the application code, or can be deployed with the main application. The logging process can be completely unobtrusive since the Visual Logger server can be instructed to sit minimized to the system tray while processing, and only be shown to the end user when specifically asked by the application developer with the intention for example of saving the log and sending it by e-mail.
* Multiple application handling
* Implemented as out-of-process ActiveX server (a .NET interop file is provided)
* Persistent logs, i.e. the log is not closed when the application ends
* The log can be saved to a proprietary format or exported to a text file
* Foreground colors, bold state and indenting can be used to Improve Readability
* The Visual Logger window minimizes to the system tray
* Logging can be globally paused/restarted from the Visual Logger window